The 2nd Annual Mountain Prepper Expo
DATES & HOURS:
May 16 & 17, 2015 (The weekend between Memorial Day and Mothers Day)
- May 16, 2015 - Saturday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- May 17, 2015 - Sunday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- The Sevierville Convention Center
- 202 Gists Creek Road / Sevierville, TN
- 10.00 - Per day - per person
15.00 - For Both Days - per person
Cash only at door - Children under 12 - FREE
- Exit Interstate I-40 at Exit 407 on to TN State Route 66. (aka; Winnfield Dunn Parkway)
- Turn right at traffic signal 17.4 (aka: Gists Creek Road which is right beside the HUGE electronic billboard at Wilderness In The Smokies Lodge. All of the red-lights are numbered. Drive up the hill - Turn RIGHT at the Second Light. You can't miss it!
BY AIR: Sevierville is less than an hour from Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), which has 100 commercial flights per day. Car rental and taxi service are available from this airport.
BY PRIVATE JET: Use the Gatlinburg-PigeonForgeAirport, located in Sevierville.
- 30 miles East Of Knoxville, TN
- 8 miles South Off I-40 - Exit #407 - Hwy SR 66
- 17.4 miles from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 5.69 miles From Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Center
- 10.67 miles From Dollywood
- 5.65 miles From Pigeon Forge
- 14.74 miles From Gatlinburg